Materials for FAANG and top startup coding interview and running notes on that. Made by theroyakash.
What is this?
This material categorizes coding interview problems into a set of 8 patterns. Each pattern will be a complete tool - consisting of data structures, algorithms, and analysis techniques - to solve a specific category of problems. The goal is to build an understanding of the underlying pattern so that we can apply that pattern to solve other problems.
Complete guide and roadmap for SDE I and SDE II algorithm round.
- Sliding Window Pattern, more is being added.
- Arrays and Strings (Coming soon)
- Recursion overview and recursion problems (more) coming soon
- Linked lists overview and problems
- Stacks overview and stack problems and Queues (coming soon)
- Binary Search overview and Problems (more coming soon)
- Trees overview and tree problem
- Graphs overview, graph bfs and dfs and Graph Problems,
- Heaps overview and heap problems and 2 heaps problems.
- Bit Manipulation (With C/C++) (coming soon)
- Sorting and Searching (coming soon)
- Dynamic Programming (coming soon)
Also Coming Soon
Few more freebies coming soon
- Complete Notes for Advanced algorithms design and selected data structure analysis
- Randomized algorithm notes
- Distributed Systems Book [expected 2023 Summer].
See the freebies page to see more products available for free to use.
Who am I?
I go by theroyakash on the internet. I am a computer scientist, a masters student in computer science from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, with research in high-performance algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and beyond. See my work searching google for theroyakash and on Github.
This comments system is powered by GitHub Discussions