Materials for FAANG and top startup coding interview and running notes on that. Made by theroyakash.
This project is completely free and funded by @theroyakash and private sponsors.
What is this?
This material categorizes coding interview problems into a set of 8 patterns. Each pattern will be a complete tool - consisting of data structures, algorithms, and analysis techniques - to solve a specific category of problems. The goal is to build an understanding of the underlying pattern so that we can apply that pattern to solve other problems.
Complete guide and roadmap for SDE I and SDE II algorithm round.
- Sliding Window Pattern, more is being added.
- Arrays and Strings (Coming soon)
- Recursion overview and recursion problems (more) coming soon
- Linked lists overview and problems
- Stacks overview and stack problems and Queues (coming soon)
- Binary Search overview and Problems (more coming soon)
- Trees overview and tree problem
- Graphs overview, graph bfs and dfs and Graph Problems,
- Heaps overview and heap problems and 2 heaps problems.
- Greedy algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Bit Manipulation (With C/C++) (coming soon)
The following table is meant to represent the amount of problems has a full analysis in the website. Maybe incorrectly represented upto 1-2 problems.
|Problem Concepts||Number of problems with detailed solutions|
|Linked List Problems||\(15\)|
|Binary Search (Interview Problems)||\(22\)|
|Graph Traversals, BFS, DFS and applications||\(3\)|
|Graph Standard Problems||\(4\)|
|Graph Interview Problems||\(3\)|
|2 Heap Problems||\(2\) problem scheduled to be added|
|Array + Sliding window concept Problems||\(4\)|
|Recursion Problems||\(3\), more will be added soon|
|Total Number of Problems with Full analysis||\(123\) problems with FULL analysis|
Also Coming Soon
Few more freebies coming soon - Distributed Systems Book (expected 2023 Summer).
See the freebies page to see more products available for free to use.
Who am I?
I go by theroyakash on the internet. I am a computer scientist, a masters student in computer science from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, with research in high-performance algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and beyond. See my work searching google for theroyakash and on Github.
This comments system is powered by GitHub Discussions